Friday, September 19, 2008

Open for Business!


HA HA! Now that I have got Blogger figured out, I can upload some of my more recent creations. Also, on a completely different note, I do want to mention to you bakers out there another blog that may be of interest to you. This blog is produced by my very own sister, Kerri. She gave me the idea for opening up my own cyber blog-kery. Her blog is called The Threadbare Bakery and can be found at http://threadbarebakery.blogspot.com/. Her baketress status is awe-inspiring. She tries some really creative stuff. Be sure to check out her Glutinous Coconut Balls of Glory (or whatever else she has titled them)!




Back to the Overdue Book Bakery. I have mentioned in the past that some of my summer creations have included:

Magic Bars (also called Seven Layer Bars) - these are Biscuit's FAVORITE!
Caramel Shortbread Squares - you can never go wrong with caramel
Caramel Pecan Sticky Buns - the absolute easiest yeast dough recipe out there!
German Chocolate Cake
White Chocolate Raspberry Frosted Lemon-Raspberry Layer Cake
Scones of all varieties
Bread Pudding
and CUPCAKES!

Here are some fan favorites:
Above are the most recent blueberry scones.
Here is my new peanut butter white chocolate bread pudding.
A cup full of warm bread pudding on an early fall evening.
I will continue to upload more pictures of my delicious baked goods as they are produced. For now, enjoy the mouth-watering temptations featured above. Feel free to drop me a note if you are interested in any recipes!

No comments: